the 80/20 rule

Google has threatened to remove its search engine from Australia if a code forcing the comThe 80:20 rule indicates that 80% of your posts should be informative and useful (educating , solutions to problems, etc.), and the other 20% should be promoting your business.

In other words, spend 20% of your time creating the content, and 80% of your time promoting what you created!